Monday, September 20, 2010

Dispatch…Medic 33 is available

Every day, in every city and county, a phrase similar to this can be heard on the radio or read on the screen of an MDC.

After years of trying to figure out what to do with my thoughts, ideas, and opinions, I came across blogging. The thought of starting one of my own entered my mind, and then quickly exited. As the months passed, this idea kept picking at my brain. I realized that "The Blog" is like "The Borg" from Star Trek (No, I am not a Trekkie) and "resistance is futile". What I mean is there was no way I could not start one. No way I could not become involved.

This is an opportunity for me to rant like Dennis Miller, to share my thoughts and ideas, and to further my agenda of changing the perception of EMS in America. If one person changes their idea of what a paramedic does, or what EMS is about, then I will have accomplished what I am setting out to do.

I want to thank CKEMTP, The Happy Medic, 999Medic, Ambulance Driver, Geeky Medic and everyone else who gave me advice and support at creating this.

To all of my readers I say…

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend. Come inside! Come inside! (Emerson, Lake & Palmer Karn Evil 9 First Impression Lyrics)




 

3 comments: